127. Unfortunately, it sounds like the machine we installed for you may be defective.
- it sounds like ~ : ~처럼 들리다.
- install: 설치하다
- defective: 결함 있는
- the machine [we installed for you] may be defective --> 명사절,
[we installed for you]는 형용사절로 목적격 관계대명사 which/that이 생략됨,
선행사 the machine을 수식함.
128. Hopefully, this will make up for any inconvenience [the error may have caused].
- make up for: 보상하다
- [the error may have caused]: 형용사절로 목적격 관계대명사 that이 생략됨,
선행사 any inconvenience를 수식함.
129. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience.
- accept : 받아 주다, 수락하다
- apology: (명사)사과 apologize: (동사) 사과하다
130. This could be a good way to advertise our products.
- way : 방법
- product: 생산물, 상품, 제품 cf. produce : 농작물
- [to advertise our products]: 앞의 명사 a good way를 수식함
131. When I have to wear a suit, I feel uncomfortable and find it difficult to concentrate on anything.
- find it difficult [to concentrate on anything]
동사 목적어 목적보어 진목적어
132. I think it is better to have a job that I enjoy even though it pays less.
- it은 가주어, [to have a job ~]이 진주어
- [that I enjoy]는 형용사절 선행사 a job을 수식함.
133. In addition to watching a movie, there are other things I enjoy at a movie theater.
- in addition to : ~에 더하여
- [I enjoy at a movie theater]는 형용사절 선행사 other things를 수식함.
목적격 관계대명사 that이 생략됨.